your agent, Ken listens to and understands your needs in the sale of your
property. With over 16 years experience as a full time Realtor, Ken consistently
ranks high in sales among his peers. His experience and dedication to
service in getting your home sold has made him one of the top agents in
the area. When buying or selling the biggest investment of most peoples
lives, Ken has proven time and time again that his people skills are some
of the best in the business.
Ken is an Associate Broker as well as Graduate of the Realtor Institute, an elite designation which only 14% of all real estate agents have. He has served as a Director for the Frederick County Association of Realtors and has earned two different Hall of Fame awards.
enjoyed over 30 years of marriage to his wife Jeanie. Together they have
raised five children and now have 6 grandchildren. He is active in his church and community and served his country in the Armed Forces. With this same dedication, Ken puts his skills to work for you.
Utilizing the most state of the art equipment and programs,
a full-time administrative assistant, plus his team of experienced Realtors, Ken is able to help a family buy or sell a home every three business days.
Let Ken's success work for you in the sale or purchase of your family's
or friend's next home.
- Re/Max Hall of Fame . 1999
- FCAR Hall of Fame Award . 1996
- 2001 Diamond Award
- Nationwide Who's Who 2000
- Re/Max Platinum Club . 1998-2001
- FCAR Round Table Award . 1992 - 1997
- Re/Max 100% Club . 1995, 1997
- FCAR "Top 10" Agent Award . 1994, 1996
- Re/Max #2 Top Producer . 1996
- Re/Max #3 Top Sales Volume . 1996
- Graduate Realtor Institute . 1996
- Weichert #1 Top Transactions . 1994
- Weichert #2 Top Sales MD, DC, VA . 1994
- Elected two year term FCAR Director . 1993
- Weichert #3 Top Transactions . 1993
- Weichert #5 Top Sales MD, DC, VA . 1993
- National "Dozen Sales" Award . 1991, 1992
- FCAR Gold Club Award . 1991
- Graduate "Sweat Hogs" Course . 1991